- Effective date: 8th day of December, 2021
- ww.jambreezehvac.com (the "Site") is owned and operated by Joseph White. Joseph White can be contacted at:
- (519) 658-2760
- nickolas cres, Cambridge, ON,N3C 3L7
- The personal data we will collect;
- Use of collected data;
- Who has access to the data collected;
- The rights of Site users; and
- By using our Site users agree that they consent to:
- How We Use Personal Data
Who We Share Personal Data With
We will not sell or share your data with other third parties, except in the following cases:
- If the law requires it;
- If it is required for any legal proceeding;
- To prove or protect our legal rights; and
- To buyers or potential buyers of this company in the event that we seek to sell the company.
If you follow hyperlinks from our Site to another Site, please note that we are not responsible for and have no control over their privacy policies and practices.
- How Long We Store Personal Data
- User data will be stored until the purpose the data was collected for has been achieved.
You will be notified if your data is kept for longer than this period.
- How We Protect Your Personal Data
- In order to protect your security, we use the strongest available browser encryption and store all of our data on servers in secure facilities. All data is only accessible to our employees. Our employees are bound by strict confidentiality agreements and a breach of this agreement would result in the employee's terminatio.
While we take all reasonable precautions to ensure that user data is secure and that users are protected, there always remains the risk of harm. The Internet as a whole can be insecure at times and therefore we are unable to guarantee the security of user data beyond what is reasonably practical.
- We do not knowingly collect or use personal data from children under 13 years of age. If we learn that we have collected personal data from a child under 13 years of age, the personal data will be deleted as soon as possible. If a child under 13 years of age has provided us with personal data their parent or guardian may contact our privacy officer.
How to Access, Modify, Delete, or Challenge the Data Collected
If you would like to know if we have collected your personal data, how we have used your personal data, if we have disclosed your personal data and to who we disclosed your personal data, or if you would like your data to be deleted or modified in any way, please contact our privacy officer here:
- (519) 658-2760
- A cookie is a small file, stored on a user's hard drive by a website. Its purpose is to collect data relating to the user's browsing habits. You can choose to be notified each time a cookie is transmitted. You can also choose to disable cookies entirely in your internet browser, but this may decrease the quality of your user experience.
We use the following types of cookies on our Site:
- Functional cookies - Functional cookies are used to remember the selections you make on our Site so that you selections are saved for your next visits;
- Analytical cookies - Analytical cookies allow us to improve the design and functionality of our Site by collecting data on how you access our Site, for example data on the content you access, how long you stay on our Site, etc; and
- Targeting cookies - Targeting cookies collect data on how you use the Site and your preferences. This allows us to personalize the information you see on our Site for you.
- Contact Information
- If you have any questions, concerns or complaints, you can contact our privacy officer, __________, at:
- (519) 658-2760